Wed, Jul 12|
Wentzville Fire Station #1
Wentzville Fire Kids Camp
PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO FIRST-TIME CAMPERS! Open to 2nd-6th grade Residents of the WFPD. Space is limited to 275 campers. You will receive an email confirmation of camper(s) the week of April 17th.
Time & Location
Jul 12, 8:15 AM – 3:00 PM
Wentzville Fire Station #1, 502 Luetkenhaus Blvd, Wentzville, MO 63385, USA
About the event
- The camp will be held at our Station 1 located at 502 Luetkenhaus Blvd., Wentzville, MO 63385. The number at this station is 636-332-9869. For an emergency, please contact our District Battalion Chief at 636-262-3277.
- To keep the flow of traffic moving, we are recommending families with last names A-L drop off at 8:15 a.m. and families with last names M-Z drop off at 8:30 a.m. For pick up, A-L Families pick up at 2:45 p.m. and M-Z pick up at 3:00 p.m. Remember to bring the card provided to turn in at pick up. People will direct cars at pick up and drop off; please remain in your vehicles.
- Lunch will be provided by Firehouse Subs (4’’ kids sub, turkey and provolone, Famous Amos cc cookie, and assort chip). Snacks will be provided throughout the day, including (Cheez-its, Pringles, apple slices, Motts fruit snacks, Slim Jim, Starburst/Skittles, and Alligator Ice Slushies). If bringing your own lunch, please mark it properly for ease of distribution at lunchtime. We will have plenty of fluids to keep your child(ren) hydrated.
- Your child will be outside most of the day and potentially get wet, so please dress appropriately and WEAR YOUR CAMP SHIRT. (If the camp shirt does not fit, please wear a shirt the color of the camp shirt). No Flip Flops, please.
- We will have SPF50 Sport Sunscreen Broad Spectrum spray bottles available, but please ensure your child(ren) are protected before arriving.
- Camp Bags will need to be picked up June 20th-23rd, 2023, from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm Bags will include Shirts for Kids to Wear on Camp Day. If you need to make special arrangements, please call our office at 636-332-9869
- Groups will be Co-Ed by Age
- Should an accommodation be required, please specify on the Application-Under, "Want to add a comment."
- Space is Limited to 275 kids
We look forward to seeing your child(ren) on Tuesday, July 12th!